An EGG is a powerhouse of protein! Rich in amino acids and vitamins, helps minimize pores and diminish the signs of wrinkles, get EGG-Cited!
Nobody’ s Perfect, But Albumen Comes Close
Albumen, commonly known as EGG whites, is one of nature’ s highest quality protein sources. It’ s also packed with niacin (Vitamin B3), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium, and a complete amino acid profile. Containing no cholesterol, saturated fat, or carbohydrates, and at just 17 calories per white, egg whites hold a distinguished place in any healthy diet. But is it good for your skin?
I’ve Got Egg On My Face, And It’ s A Good Thing?
4 ways albumen works:
- Regulates excessive sebum
- Eliminates pore-clogging impurities
- Tightens pores and minimizes their appearance
- Eradicates skin bacteria
It's Good For:
- People with super oily skin who want to address excessive sebum production and pore-clogging impurities.
- People who want an effective cleanser to fight the ever-rising level of microdust in the air.
- People with visible, enlarged pores.